Oktyabrskiy Industrial Park is situated in the central part of Oktyabrskiy District, next to the south-eastern outskirts of the town of Shakhty.
- The distance to Rostov-on-Don is 70 kilometers.
- The distance to Don federal motorway (M-4) is 30 kilometers.
- The park’s total area is up to 1000 ha.
- The human resources are abundant.
- Among the park’s residents are such companies as Evrodon, metallDon, and Unitile. Evrodon and Avermann have successfully launched a joint project – a house-building factory with the production capacity of 150,000 square meters of housing per year. The total amount of investments in this project is about 80 million euros. “RockTron RUS YUG” company (division of RockTron Group, Great Britain) plans to build processing plant for ash and slag wastes of Novocherkassk GRES. The declared volume of investments into the RockTron Group project in Rostov region is 2,5 billion rubles. The American company Valmont, a world leader in production of automated irrigation systems, will build its first plant in Russia in Rostov region. It will be the company’s first investment into Russia and its first production plant in the territory of the Russian Federation. The total amount of investments at the first stage of the construction is $12 mln. The planned launch of the first stage of Valmont production in Rostov region is the year of 2014.