Österreichischer Lloyd (Italian: Lloyd Austriaco, English: Austrian Lloyd) was the largest Austro-Hungarian shipping company. It was founded in 1833. It was based at Trieste in the Austrian Littoral, the main port of the Cisleithanian(Austrian) half of the Dual Monarchy.
As a result of the First World War the company was transferred into Italianhands. Operations continued from the port of Trieste under the name Lloyd Triestino, which was changed to Italia Marittima on 1 March 2006. It is now part of Evergreen Group.